Wonderware Skelta BPM
Where people and production processes meet
About Wonderware Skelta BPM
Successful manufacturing requires the alignment of many actions. The greater the coordination between the logistics, production, quality, asset maintenance, plant safety, regulatory compliance and other interdependent plant functions, the greater will be the plant ROI and ROA. Traditionally, different people manage each of these functions, usually using differing software applications. They have high need for structured collaboration and usually make the best effort to do so, but they are only human; inconsistency, error and incomplete context come with the territory.
Wonderware Skelta BPM advanced workflow software changes all that. As the workflow platform for Wonderware Manufacturing Operations Management applications, it provides the capability to manage, enforce and document processes cross-company, replacing manual processes and paperwork with electronic workflows. It encompasses everything from routine operations to escalated responses to critical plant operating conditions.
Following are among the benefits that can be expected from implementing Wonderware Skelta BPM:
- Improved operational efficiency
- Enforcement of standard operational procedures (SOP’s)
- Elimination of paper documents with electronic forms and information views
- Increased collaboration across functional domains
- Improved compliance to internal and external regulatory mandates
- Process execution visibility and monitoring of organizational performance
- Integration with the automated processes and enterprise systems
- Standardization of operational business processes across multiple locations
Fujirebio Diagnostics Implements a Paperless Electronic Initiative for its Biomarker-Manufacturing
Watch this video to see how Fujirebio Diagnostics used BPM to reduce equipment monitoring time by more than 1000 man hours per year, reduce quality assurance time by two-thirds and improve regulatory compliance.
Advanced Workflow Management for Industry Operations
Model, Capture, and Reuse
How Skelta BPM is Applied
- Enforcement of standard operating procedures by electronic work instructions, structured approvals and data entry task management, including product changeover and pre-production logistics processes
- Electronic records of procedural execution, including e-signature
- Escalation of critical alarm condition
- Notifications and collaboration on maintenance requirements in response to equipment breakdown or planned maintenance activities
- Material receiving and inspections procedures
- Quality management procedures and quality sign-off of approval processes
- Management of HACCP procedures and EHS inspections
- Specification or recipe change management processes, to deploy changes in product lifecycle management (PLM) or master recipe management applications
- Continuous improvement processes, such as Kaizen programs
What is Wonderware Skelta BPM?
Wonderware Skelta BPM is advanced business process management and workflow software for managing activity flow involving people or systems, inside or outside an organization. It enables companies to model, execute, analyze and improve operational processes to drive higher levels of productivity, collaboration and innovation.
Connectivity to automated production processes through Wonderware System Platform integration and third party manufacturing operations applications allows for a true end-to-end operational process management and a platform to standardize processes across industrial enterprises.
Wonderware Skelta BPM Components:
The Enterprise Console for is used for centralized process management. It includes a process repository, provides for process integration, and categorization of process steps.
Forms Designer is a Web-based design tool for creating complex layouts using smart controls. Its design-friendly canvas allows direct drop, scroll and device previews. Web-based, responsive design forms allow creation of complex user interface easily. Integration with lists and workflows enable rapid deployment of business applications. Manage versioning and security of all forms for compliance. New forms enable implementation of image-assisted, paperless processes.
Business Activity Monitor (BAM)
An integrated, out of the box reporting and activity monitoring tool, the business activity monitor (BAM) allows you to build customizable KPI’s; conduct Performance Analysis; associate workflows with BAM events; and receive proactive alerts of Business Exceptions and KPI’s. BAM includes a dashboard which highlights both workflow status and workflow instances, for at-a-glance management of your processes.
Wonderware Skelta BPM Work Tasks empower users who are on the move to stay connected with their mission critical business processes while ensuring the security of their interactions. Work Tasks for iOS and Windows tablet offers enhanced enterprise mobility and collaboration among stakeholders.
Connectors (SharePoint, Office, etc.)
Out of the box connectors for both industrial and business applications give you the flexibility to integrate your enterprise. Wonderware Skelta BPM can also respond to events originating in MS SQL server and Oracle databases, in XML messages, Web services and other generic interfaces. It integrates with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office.
Contact our sales team with any questions
or requests about our products
If you're already a Wonderware customer, please contact
your assigned account executive
All customers with a support contract can download Wonderware software and media from the Global Customer Support website
A license is required to activate the software.